Tuesday 6 December 2011

#035 GAD BA1 P4: 3D Projection Mapping - Part 5

With the Space Invaders done, I moved on to the Mario part of the projection. Same as with space invaders, I used Adobe Flash for the graphics. I grabbed bits and pieces of the mario game and put them into flash and create a replica. I then chopped it up and put it in photoshop to create the level and put the 2D front face of St Georges behind it, this time I was more free with the location of the objects in the design.



Although I was a little but more loose with the geographical location of the objects on the design I still utilised some of the points. For example, the shoot lines up with the far right window, the floors line up with the bottoms of windows, the floating blocks line up with the window frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment