Wednesday 19 October 2011

#007 GAD BA1 P1: Board Game - Fusion.

After a short discussion with my group after our lecture we came up with more content for the actual game board. On top of the space style backgrounds it was decided to have a planet on each of the starting points of the board. There was also the addition of bright stars on the spaces where the players start which also double up as spawn points.

The planets would reflect the colour scheme for each of the 6 characters; red, blue, purple, green, orange and yellow. From a past project I had some stock photos of planets I created during a Photoshop tutorial. Out of the 12 planets I had I chose the 6 that matched the colours best and tweaked the colours via the Colour Balance tool. I re-textured the planets with more appropriate textures, smart blurred them and added a slight grain to the edges. Below is the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment